Saturday, September 24, 2016

The Exorcist (Tv Show @ FOX) Article Review


Jackie Blood here Horror Fans. To give you my review of last night's premier of the Tv Show at FOX - The Exorcist - was on last night 9pm (eat). And honestly I thought it would be a remake. To my surprise it is a whole new storyline. Show stars (First Episode (5 Episodes) Alfonso Herrera (Father Tomas Ortega) Ben Daniels (Father Marcus Keane) and Geena Davis (Angela Rance). Tv Show based on William Blatty's 1971 novel about a priest who performs exorcisms on demonic spirits. I really how each scene kept you following along. I'm returning to watch next Friday at 9pm (eat.). I, myself, am a big fan of the original 4 movies (Movie Serial). The show is a must see for any fan of the movies or Horror Fan.

More can be found out at www.imdb.com/title/tt5368542 and to keep up with posts from the show at www.facebook.com/theexorcistfox.

No comments:

Post a Comment